The much awaited Apple iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c are ready to hit the screens. These awesome gadgets are stunning in every manner with respect to others. So what is the key factor that makes these new Apple iphone stunning? The answer is none other than the newly released Apple iOS 7. The iOS software keeps on making us more addictive towards it. As the buzz relating to the birth of the iOS 7 is leaked, there emerged high desire for its release. It has so much achievements over the previous iOS 6. With its user friendly interface, attractive elements, improved multitasking functions and internal features the Apple iOs 7 is certainly excellent. So lets check out the main achievements and drawbacks of the new Apple iOS 7 and also explore what it offers above the iOS 6. And why you must update to the new Apple iOS 7 before its too late.
- The iOS 7 offers a complete variety of new system icons and elements including various animated icons. The appearance completely varies and its cool look is absolutely stunning. The parallax effect can be seen in the pop ups, display notifications or even folders.
- All the icons are entirely different. The availability of live and dynamic wallpapers makes the interface more attractive. Complete UI overhaul with variety of colors and system-wide back swipe gesture present.
- Automatic app updates. The animated clock and calendar of the iOS 7 shows the current time and date. Same is with the weather app with live weather animations.
- The control center of the new Apple iOS 7 has 5 toggles on the top, Shortcuts to various apps & Airdrop, brightness adjustment and quick access to multimedia controls.
- The notification area is divided into 3 tabs. Today- that shows current weather and calendar; All- which shows background app updates and push notifications; Missed- showing details of any alerts you haven’t acknowledged.
- Adaptive multitasking UI that works in both portrait and landscape modes. The Apple iOS 7 offers refresh option to background apps and services.
- A well designed photos app is present with much more features. The iOS 7 gives us a grid of all photos sorted by date, location and description.
- Phone-book comes in a new border less look that has simple color theme. Blacklist option is available, by which you can block calls or messages of unwanted numbers.
- Camera app has been redefined. Live preview available for Photo and square modes. The front camera can also be used to take square pictures.
- The connectivity features of the Apple iOS 7 include icloud, Activation lock, iOS in the car and Airdrop file sharing that works between supported iDevices.
- The compass app of the apple iOS 7 has a new interface. You can get access to the inclinometer if you swipe to the left.
- The new iBooks app is superb. It offers a wide number of options regarding font type & size, changing the background etc.
- Siri has advanced features coming with a real-time voice graph. Siri understands a wide variety of languages and has new voices.
Other overall achievements of the new Apple iOS 7 include activation lock, iTunes online radio service, redefined organizer, Chinese-English, Italian, Korean and Dutch dictionaries etc.
All of the above mentioned are the main advantages and overcomes of the iOS 7 over the previous iOS 6. But in some light areas the iOS 7 was not up to the expectations. Lets check what the disadvantages are.
- Airdrop file-sharing works only between selected iDevices.
- Camera app has been redefined but features are limited.
- The closing and opening of new folders is accompanied by small animations that makes the process slow and becomes irritating often.
- No smart dialing in the Dialpad.
- Limited video codec support for the built-in player.
So, it is quite clear that Apple has come up with interesting achievements in the new iOS 7 in terms of looks, app updates, additional gestures and much more. But as mentioned in the drawbacks the loading and opening of new files are accompanied by animations and it makes the processing slow. In that sense, the iOS 6 was much faster. But other than these slight disadvantages, the Apple iOS 7 has a user friendly interface and is really fit for day-to-day use. Now its upto you to decide, whether you should update to the latest iOS 7 or switch to an Android Device.