We all are living in a world of internet which has completely revolutionized the whole concept of communication. There are several kinds of communication available nowadays such as voice chat, video chat and so on so forth. But if we want to convey our feelings about the day, then what we use is a blog, right? We can freely write what all things are in our mind and what all things happened in a particular day. Almost every famous personality are writing their own blogs to show what is in their mind and there are millions of people reading about those stuffs. So are you willing to write a blog for yourselves ?
Blogging is just not a hobby, you can easily make 20-50$ blogging daily with Google AdSense, but the way to get more traffic to your blog is something that most people don’t know, but to be frank it’s a very simple and easy task. You see, this is all about spreading the word out about your business and promoting your products and services. But you will not do such task in a bold manner. Creating blogs and articles is a subtle way to let people know about you, get interested with the information that you are giving or writing about, then click on the link that you provide them with.
You must have them hooked on what you wrote for them to take interest to click the link that you will provide on your author’s bio space. There is a rumor that Google is so picky and don’t give you traffic, but that’s just a myth. What Google really loves is good quality unique articles, you do that and google will do the rest. Just make sure you do it search engine optimized.
It’s just a Simple Basic Guide to get more blog Traffic
- Setup a Google Adsense Account.
- Create a Blog. Pick any niche that can be interesting.
- You will need to write the SEO optimized content, fully configure and update the website. Blog contents needs to be unique, original(must pass copyscape) and interesting to attract visitor and for SEO purposes. Design must be neat and optimized to attract people.
- You MUST follow Google AdSense rules and regulations.
- Blog/Adsense must have 100% real traffic and clicks; no bots or traffic buying/trading sites or paid services, No Black Hat etc.
- Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic generate clicks on both websites. You don’t want your Adsense account to be banned.
- No Pharma , violence, gambling, adult related content on blogs.
- If you want to get some real traffic to your blog, sign up for Google Analytics and Google Webmasters , both of them will get you better idea about your keywords, visits and many other further details.
Choose a category where you think your articles will best fit in. Do not post your material on multiple categories for each site. This will result to spamming and can ban you for such act.
Basically, the language of your articles must be in English. You can use other languages and look for submission sites catering to such market. This can be done if you really want to broaden the reach of your materials. But don’t go for zombie languages, you cannot trick Google with those kinds of tricks.
You must remain professional sounding when it comes to your work. Do not use any obscene language as this may be taken as a negative thing against you.
Choose the right keyword for your article that you will be submitting in your Blog. You can have a very deep information about the latest Google Searches with Google Trends also check the web page rankings on Google and Alexa to gain more knowledge if such sites have high traffic or not.